Sales Manager - for the Wood Panel Market Europe8 August 2019
The company was established in 1910 and sell its products on a worldwide base . We have a consolidated turn-over of approximately 100 M € and have manufacturing sites in Belgium, Malaysia, Turkey and Serbia.
Flexibility, quality, innovation and tailor-made customer solutions did give GOVI a strong position in the market and in the wood panel market especially. In order to continue to support our growth and further investments we’re looking for a strong candidate to become our (m/f):
- You are managing the sales of the entire Business unit wood
- You define our sales strategy
- You are managing our key accounts in this line of business
- You are able to negotiate price and value with our customers
- You work out the best possible logistic support together with the customer service
- You are constantly working on innovative projects in close cooperation with our R&D department.
- You look for growth opportunities
- You are reporting directly to the managing director.
- You have a strong sales experience, preferably in the wood panel sector or similar chemical specialities
- You are willing to travel in the European region including East Europe and Turkey.
- You can understand the customer requirements and bring the value they need.
- You speak several languages or are willing to learn them: English, French, German and Dutch
- You are regularly present at de GOVI HQ in Ghent, Belgium
GOVI offers you:
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial business environment
- A position where you can make an impact and where you can take responsibilities
- A competitive compensation package in line with your ambitions and achievements
- An environment encouraging personal growth and development.
- An informal and open company culture where initiatives, trust and respect are core values.
If this opportunity interests you , please contact:
Mr Philippe Goethals ,Managing director of GOVI NV at [email protected]
or write to GOVI NV , Landegemstraat 8, B-9031 Gent (Drongen), Belgium . www.GOVI.com